Colt Data Centre Services (DCS) today announced the appointment of its new Chief Executive Officer, Niclas Sanfridsson effective December 2nd. Sanfridsson will replace the Detlef Spang as CEO. Detlef Spang plans to retire at the end of this year after leading Colt DCS since the company's ince...
Company: Colt Data Centre Services
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Total Power: 25.6 Megawatts
The London, Welwyn Garden City data centre has over 12,500m2 of secure and flexible space.
London, Welwyn Garden City is a carrier neutral facility situated just 35 minutes train journey north of London’s Kings Cross station.
- Total power provision 33MVA
- Substation 1 - 25MVA/132 kV
- Substation 2 - 8MVA/11kV
- Centralised, dedicated N+N UPS to each data hall
- Range of power densities 1000-3000W/m2
- N+1 or N+N generators provisioned per data hall
- 10 minutes battery autonomy
- Onsite security 24/7, multiple guards
- High security perimeter fence
- Photo badge card access system
- Car trap
- Mantrap access to data halls
- Central alarm monitoring with optional cabinet monitoring
- Full CCTV coverage
- Secure tenant areas available for equipment delivery storage and/or cabinet build/test area
- ISO 27001 certification