Colt Data Centre Services (DCS) has announced that its operations in Europe and the UK are now powered by 100% renewable power. This represents 17 facilities in Europe and the UK. Colt Press Release on Feb 8th 2021:Colt Data Centre Services (DCS) today announced that its operations across the ...
Company: Colt Data Centre Services
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Total Power: 25.6 Megawatts
The London, Welwyn Garden City data centre has over 12,500m2 of secure and flexible space.
London, Welwyn Garden City is a carrier neutral facility situated just 35 minutes train journey north of London’s Kings Cross station.
- Total power provision 33MVA
- Substation 1 - 25MVA/132 kV
- Substation 2 - 8MVA/11kV
- Centralised, dedicated N+N UPS to each data hall
- Range of power densities 1000-3000W/m2
- N+1 or N+N generators provisioned per data hall
- 10 minutes battery autonomy
- Onsite security 24/7, multiple guards
- High security perimeter fence
- Photo badge card access system
- Car trap
- Mantrap access to data halls
- Central alarm monitoring with optional cabinet monitoring
- Full CCTV coverage
- Secure tenant areas available for equipment delivery storage and/or cabinet build/test area
- ISO 27001 certification