365 Data Centers, a leading provider of network-centric colocation and other Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions, announces its acquisition of Atlantic Metro Communications, which provides tailored colocation, network and cloud services to large and mid-size enterprises. While contin...
Site: Atlantic Metro EWR1
Company: Atlantic Metro
Site is located within: 300 Boulevard East - Digital Realty building
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Region: North America
Ownership: Atlantic Metro does not own the building.
- UPS Capacity – N+1 Redundancy
- Back-up Power & Generator Capacity –Back-up Power & Generator Capacity – Diesel Generator N+1 Redundancy at 2 MW
- Diesel Fuel Reserve – 72 hours at current load
- Battery Capacity – 15 minutes at full power load
- Cooling – Evaporative cooling, N+1 Redundancy