In New York City, Brooklyn, a bathhouse and spa named Bathhouse has shared that it is now heating its pools with mining, with the water from the pool, then going on to cool the hardware. The bathhouse and spa also Bitcoin payments. The company shared the news in an Instagram post: "Enjoy a hot...
Site is located within: 1547 1 Ramland building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Lunavi does not own the building.
- The Orangeburg data center is on a separate power grid than the New York City
- Utility rate approximately $0.10/kWh
- 2 MW available, but can expand up to 24MW
- Power Density: up to 10 kW per cabinet, but an average of 5.7 kW
- A average PUE of 1.3 due to passive cooling and hot aisle containment