Digital Realty has announced that it has signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for solar energy in California and another Georgia, with Terra-Gen and Georgia Power, respectively. The former is for a 12-year agreement with Terra-Gen, which will support the development of the 130MW Edwards Sa...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Site is located within: 32 Avenue of the Americas building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: NYC3
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust does not own the building.
The site was acquired as part of the Telx acquisition in 2015.
in 2013 Telx made an agreement with Rudin Management, the building's owner to assume operation of the HUB and build additional expansion. The HUB was a Rudin managed MMR for the building. With the agreement, Telx secured another point of interconnection in New York City.
- Building is 27 stories
- Flood Zone: Outside 500 year flood plain
- Seismic: Zone 2A
- Sub block parking for a fee
- Utility Power Capacity: 2000 (kW)
- UPS Power Capacity: 1200 (kW)
- UPS Redundancy: N+1
- Power Density: 135 (W/sq.ft.)
- Generator Power Capacity: 4000 (kW)
- Generator Redundancy: 2N
- Roof rights available
- Membrane and reinforced concrete decking
Security and Certifications:
- 24x365 manned security SOC3 Compliant
- HIPAA Compliant