maincubes is building another colocation data center in Schwalbach near Frankfurt. The new data center will have a sustainable design. The sustainable design of the new facility will include efficient UPS systems that use green power and a waste heat recovery system. It will also have an innov...
Company: maincubes one GmbH
Site is located within: Keppel Maincubes Frankfurt building
Country: Germany / Deutschland
Region: Western Europe
- IT area 4,200sqm, over three levels with 2 IT rooms of 700sqm each;
- Standard rack dimensions: 800mm x 1,000mm x 52U (optional other dimensions);
- Number of standard racks per IT room (without cages): 357, cages optional;
- Consistent cold-isle containment;
- IT load / cooling capacity per IT room: 1,000 kW;
- Hot spots up to 20 kW per rack (also several times in a row);
- PUE <= 1.3 (guaranteed);
- Redundancies: Power 2N (Piller IP bus, ring), Cooling N+1 (KyotoCooling).