Lumen Technologies, formerly known as CenturyLink, has agreed to pay $275,000 to resolve a Civil Contempt Claim by the Department of Justice for its acquisition of Level 3 Communications Inc in 2016. The Justice Department accused Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) of violating the terms designed to...
Cleveland Colocation Providers
- H5 owns and operates the Cleveland Technology Center (CTC), which is a Cleveland Carrier Hotel that spans from 1525 Rockwell Ave to 1625 Rockwell Ave.
- XO, SecureData 365, and zColo (Zayo), operates a data center within H5’s CTC facility
- vXchange operates a data center downtown
- Sungard operates a data center far South of Cleveland
- Expedient has 3 small sites near Maple Heights