Quantum computing firm D-Wave is facing delisting from the New York Stock Exchange over its low stock price for the second time this year. The company announced this week that it received a notice from the NYSE that it is not in compliance with listing requirements as the average closing price...
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Region: Northeast US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
- NY1 is a Tier III-rated, SSAE18, HIPAA, and Open-IX certified data center
- N+1 or better redundant cooling, power, and connectivity
- Carrier-neutral facility, with multiple entry points and carriers
- 25,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space, with a load capacity of 300 lbs./ sq. ft.
- 1MW of backup power provided via 3 redundant and paralleled generators with 12,000 gallons of on-site fuel, rated for 14 days of uninterrupted power
- Power density of up to 300 watts/sq. ft.
- 200 tons of N+2 cooling provided via 10-20 ton CRAC units
- 18" raised flooring for high-velocity air flow, with no other equipment or obstructions below the floor
Previously known as Webair NY-1