TierPoint has announced that it is expanding in Missouri by investing $20 million into building a 23,000 square feet Tier III data center in the St. Louis region. The data center firm already has three facilities in Missouri; two in St. Louis and one in Kansas City. TierPoint has also secured ...
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: CLT
Usable SqFt: 14,100
Total Power: 1.0 Megawatts
This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
• 2N or System Plus System Power Design
• Power distribution consists of an A and B side methodology with each side of the power infrastructure having the capacity to support full facility load in the event of failure
• All customer cabinets are fed via diverse dual-sourced PDUs
• Redundant I.5MW diesel generators, regularly tested, for added protection
• More than two days of generator fuel on-site
• Generators are locked within sound-attenuated enclosures behind locked security fences and monitored by camera