ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: CLT
Usable SqFt: 14,100
Total Power: 1.0 Megawatts
This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
• 2N or System Plus System Power Design
• Power distribution consists of an A and B side methodology with each side of the power infrastructure having the capacity to support full facility load in the event of failure
• All customer cabinets are fed via diverse dual-sourced PDUs
• Redundant I.5MW diesel generators, regularly tested, for added protection
• More than two days of generator fuel on-site
• Generators are locked within sound-attenuated enclosures behind locked security fences and monitored by camera