Charlotte-IX was launched with the support of Flexential. The new peering exchange point is available at Flexential's Charlotte and Raleigh data centers. Learn more at: Charlotte IX Peeringdb.com entry <a href="https://www.p...
Site: Charlotte Colocation Center
Company: Charlotte Colocation Center LLC
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Region: North America
UPS and Generator Power:
- Dual Liebert 130KVA N-Power UPS systems each with dual battery cabinets.
- High Capacity 402KW backup generator with 1200 AMP 480 Volt 3 phase auto transfer switch.
- Scalable power in 1,5,10, 20 AMP increments.
Facility Security System:
- Lockable Cabinets
- Motion Sensors
- Secured Card key and biometric access
- 24 X 7 automatic police department notification
Climate Controlled Environment:
- Liebert and Data Aire N+1 HVAC systems provide environmentally controlled climate.
- Temperature maintained at 70 degrees.
- Humidity controlled by infrared humidifier with auto flash.
- Easy Site Expansion to suit your future needs
- Building Specifications
- 12" Thick Concrete walls
- Industry Standard Electrical Grounding
- Anti Static Flooring
- 19 or 23 inch Relay Racks, Cabinets, or by the square foot
- Scalable Sonet and Ethernet ring network with Time Warner Telecom, DukeNet and Cogent. Level3, Time Warner cable, Zayo, Windstream, and AT&T are available.
- DSX-1 and DSX-3 cross connect and test capabilities on site.
- Convenient RJ-45 patch panel with 10/100/1000 switched ports.
- Convenient South Park location with off street parking.
- "Zero Mile" local loop.
Fire Suppression System
- Viking Total Pac
- Pre-action sprinkler system designed for server applications.
- Separate particle and heat sensors.