TierPoint has announced that Argo Infrastructure Partners has invested $500 million into its business. The move sees Argo Infrastructure Partners become the largest single equity investor in the firm. TierPoint will use the net proceeds from the transaction to expand the company and provide pa...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 43,000
Usable SqFt: 29,300
TierPoint’s Allentown facility (also referred to as TekPark) was purpose-built, bored down to a bedrock foundation and enclosed by concrete masonry and/or steel walls. It is one of our largest facilities with 250,000 total square feet encompassing both data center infrastructure and disaster recovery/private suite space.
- A $12 million expansion in November 2016 added additional 14,000 square feet
- A former XAND data center before being acquired by TierPoint in 2014.
- Located on TEK Park campus [r1]
- Certifications: SSAE 16 SOC1 & SOC2, Type II
- 36" raised floors
- Meeting & conference rooms
- DR seats & private suites
- PEG Bandwidth
- Reliance Globalcom
- Service Electric
- Sidera Networks
r1. TEK Park Link