Site: Manitoba Hydro Telecom Data Centre
Company: Manitoba Hydro Telecom
Region: North America
360 Portage Ave
The site was commissioned in 2010.
- 360 Portage Ave. is a LEED® Platinum certified facility
- 100% uptime since operations began in 2010
- Two physically diverse substations with an auto switch for transitioning
- Step down transformer at 360 Portage Ave.
- Diesel Generator with three 1170 litre tanks in diverse locations
- UPS to handle transition to generator
- Manitoba Hydro is a renewable energy source, with diverse hydro-electric generating stations in Manitoba.
- Four standalone Leibert AC units in the space; two 7.5 ton units & two 10 ton units
- AC is vented to a separate cooling tower system on the roof
- AC units are serviced monthly with no interruptions to the cooling system
- The Leiberts are shut down individually when serviced
- The air is re-circulated in the building and filtered with Merv 8 Filters on the Leiberts