PAPILLION — Another company data center is in the works for Sarpy County in eastern Nebraska — a project that's raised questions about data center saturation. The identity of the company is being kept a secret until the land transaction on the west side of Papillion is ensured and utility agre...
Company: LightEdge Solutions
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 1.5 Megawatts
In September 2017, LightEdge announced that it had acquired the former Cabela’s Data Center in Papillion, NE, located just outside of the metro area in Omaha, NE. The majorly retrofitted data center opened later that month with Cabela as its anchor tenant.
- 2 separate utility feeds (2 -1,500 KVA transformers)
- Redundant substations
- Generator Power (2N) 2 – 1.5 MW Cat generators with
- 36 hr run time fully loaded (3,300 gallon fuel tanks)
- 2 complete separate electrical rooms
- Each electrical room is outfitted with (1) 750 KVA NXL Liebert UPS (plumbed for 2 for a max 1.5MW)
- 2 battery rooms