PAPILLION — Another company data center is in the works for Sarpy County in eastern Nebraska — a project that's raised questions about data center saturation. The identity of the company is being kept a secret until the land transaction on the west side of Papillion is ensured and utility agre...
Site: Lumen Omaha
Company: Lumen Technologies
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
- Power densities: Exceeding 200 watts per square foot
- Utility: Omaha Public Power District
- Up to 3 megawatts of critical load capability in a fully redundant, isolated 2N UPS configuration delivered through eight independent A and B 2500 KVA buses.
- All UPSs are double conversion units paralleled for capacity, a single STS N+1 configuration and a wraparound maintenance bypass to allow UPS service without cutting power to A or B side of critical load.
- Up to eight 2250 kW medium voltage diesel generators in an N+1 configuration. Units housed indoors for protection with physical separation between units and switchgear.
- Tier III Uptime Institute Design Certified
- Tier III Uptime Institute Construction Certified
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II: 2013
- Energy Star: 2012
Floor System and Floor Load:
- Raised Floor: 20” Tate Concore 2500 Access Floor System
- Floor Load: 2500 lbs/tile
- Sub Floor Load: Depressed slab on grade
- Deployed in Scott Data Center (DCK Link)
- Campus: 20 acres
- Parking: 400-plus stalls
- Storm Resistance: Cast in place concrete shell providing resistance to winds in excess of 200 mph
- Shipping: Loading dock with dock leveler
- Campus access: The campus and facility are accessible to customers 24 x 7
- Flood Plain: All facilities elevated above 100-year flood plain
- Nearest Airports: Eppley Airfield – Omaha Airport Authority (OMA) – Public
- Storage: Secure caged storage available for customer use