While a data center on the moon may seem outlandish now, soon it could very much be a reality, that’s according to NASA and ASI, the Italian space agency. As part of the NASA Artemis Moon program, ASI has teamed up with Thales Alenia Space (TAS) to study design concepts to support a facility b...
Company: Scaleway (iliad) Data Centers
Region: Western Europe
- Operatational since 1989 by NMPP (NMPP), ISDNet, Cable & Wireless, Telecom Italia and Tiscali Business Enterprises.
- 2 separate high-voltage stations each equipped with 2 electric arrivals 8MW double bypass (4 in total arrivals )
- 19 inverters with 8.8 MVA capacity of 5 separate electrical channels,
- Data Center with two distinct levels of redundancy: N + 1 or 2N
- 6 generators training N + 1 with a minimum autonomy of 50 hours at full load
- cooling capacity totaling 5 MW chilled water distribution loop,
- 65 cabinets with chilled water that can operate upto 95kW,
- access to all operators through our meet-me-room interconnected with all of our datacenters