H5 Data Centers, a national colocation and wholesale data center provider, today announced it has acquired from Intuit Inc. a 240,000 square-foot, purpose-built data center in Quincy, Washington. The acquisition expands H5 Data Centers’ national portfolio to 12 data centers and compliments its 30...
Site: H5 Quincy
Company: H5 Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
|Power (MW):||10.00 (est)||30.00||40.00 (est)|
H5 acquired the building from Intuit in July 2018. Intuit will still be a tenant in the facility.
- 63-acre data center campus with an existing 240,000 square-foot building
- Over 40 mWs of turn-key colocation space at full build-out
- Approx. $0.03/kWh average annual cost of power
- Access to 100% renewable hydro power
- 100% Washington state sales and use tax abatement on data center equipment
- High-density deployments of up to 500 Watts per square foot