H5 Data Centers has announced a 30,000 sqft expansion of its Phoenix colocation facility. Located at 2600 W. Germann Road in Chandler, AZ, this expansion is part of the company's third phase of development at the 180,000-square-foot data center.Further to this square-footage expansion, phase ...
Company: H5 Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 240,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: H5 Data Centers owns the building.
H5 acquired the building from Intuit in July 2018. Intuit will still be a tenant in the facility.
- 63-acre data center campus with an existing 240,000 square-foot building
- Over 40 mWs of turn-key colocation space at full build-out
- Approx. $0.03/kWh average annual cost of power
- Access to 100% renewable hydro power
- 100% Washington state sales and use tax abatement on data center equipment
- High-density deployments of up to 500 Watts per square foot