Digital Realty is looking to develop its fourth facility in Atlanta, Georgia. The company applied with the city of Atlanta to develop the data center opposite its 56 Marietta Street data center. Digital Realty is looking to build a 10-story building data center with a total floor area of 300,0...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: Republic of Ireland
Region: Western Europe
Gross SqFt: 90,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
Digital Realty owns the 10 acre site at Profile Park and will have access to both power and fiber. The company has secured planning approval to construct 193,384 gross sq ft in two phases and over four buildings. Phase I will have 89,415 gross sqft.
The Uptime Institute, the Global Data Centre authority, has certified Digital Profile Park’s design as Tier III compliant.
GROSS BUILDING AREA (GROUND FLOOR)
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 3,483 sq m and 3,483 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 3,483 sq m and 3,483 sq m
EXTERNAL PLANT AREAS
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 1,667 sq m and 1,667 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 1,667 sq m and 1,667 sq m
NET BUILDING AREAS (Including: suites, internal plant areas, office, amenity and reception and circulation areas)
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 3,988 sq m and 4,319 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 4,319 sq m and 3,988 sq m