Digital Realty has announced that it has signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for solar energy in California and another Georgia, with Terra-Gen and Georgia Power, respectively. The former is for a 12-year agreement with Terra-Gen, which will support the development of the 130MW Edwards Sa...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: Republic of Ireland
Region: Western Europe
Gross SqFt: 90,000
Total Power: 11.5 Megawatts
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
Digital Realty owns the 10 acre site at Profile Park and will have access to both power and fiber. The company has secured planning approval to construct 193,384 gross sq ft in two phases and over four buildings. Phase I will have 89,415 gross sqft.
The Uptime Institute, the Global Data Centre authority, has certified Digital Profile Park’s design as Tier III compliant.
GROSS BUILDING AREA (GROUND FLOOR)
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 3,483 sq m and 3,483 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 3,483 sq m and 3,483 sq m
EXTERNAL PLANT AREAS
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 1,667 sq m and 1,667 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 1,667 sq m and 1,667 sq m
NET BUILDING AREAS (Including: suites, internal plant areas, office, amenity and reception and circulation areas)
- PHASE I - DUB 13 & DUB 14: 3,988 sq m and 4,319 sq m
- PHASE II - DUB 15 & DUB 16: 4,319 sq m and 3,988 sq m