According to ITNews, Fortius has listed its data center at 549 Harris Street, Sydney, Australia, for sale through JLL and CBRE. The data center is currently being occupied by Optus. Optus’ lease on the data center will expire in 2024 with no further option for expansion. This is a 60,300 squar...
Company: DCI Data Centers
State: New South Wales
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Located at Eastern Creek, in the heart of Sydney's Western Region growth corridor, our SYD01 data centre has 11MW of power.
DCI Data Centers has secured Development Approval for a new 36 MW data centre also to be located in Eastern Creek.
* Total ultimate power capacity of 65MW
* Multiple 11kV feeders
* Minimum N+1 redundancy on all cooling systems with over-sized free-cooling capacity
* Security and operations centres manned 24/7/365
* Highly experienced facilities management team on site 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
* Carrier neutral facility with diverse telecommunication lead-ins
* Roof space availability for tenant equipment
* Access control procedures to ASAE 3402 compliance standards
* SCEC Zone 3 certified
* ISO27001, ASAE 3402, PCI DSS certifications.