The company opened its second data center in Sydney, Australia, and doubled the capacity of its Singapore data center. The APAC region is now home to 3 of the 32 OVHcloud data centers across 4 continents.OVH Press Release on Feb 2nd, 2021: As part of its global growth strategy, OVHcloud Unveil...
Sydney Australia is one of the 4 major data center hub markets in the Asia Pacific region, behind Tokyo, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Top Sydney Colocation Providers:
- Equinix dominates Sydney data center market with 6 sites.
- The Equinix Sydney downtown campus of SY1, SY2, SY3, and SY4 are network dense and have become the primary Peering Exchange Point in Sydney.
- Equinix SY6 & SY7 were acquired in the Metronode acquisition
- Global Switch Sydney Data Centre campus is massive and also carrier dense.
- NEXTDC S1 & S2 in Macquarie Park are a good alternative to the downtown ecosystem.
- AirTrunk offers a new wholesale option in Huntingwood west of the city