TierPoint has announced that it is expanding in Missouri by investing $20 million into building a 23,000 square feet Tier III data center in the St. Louis region. The data center firm already has three facilities in Missouri; two in St. Louis and one in Kansas City. TierPoint has also secured ...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: PHI
Usable SqFt: 11,700
- The site is former XAND data center that was acquired by TierPoint in 2014
- SSAE 16 SOC audited facility
- Built above the 500 year flood plain
- Available office, supply storage and conference space
The data center’s convenient South Philadelphia Navy Yard location in a Keystone Opportunity Improvement Zone (KOIZ) of the city allows colocation clients the possibility of qualifying for significant tax abatements. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
- Lightower (formerly Sidera)
- Reliance Globalcom
- TW Telecom
- XO Communications