ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: PHI
Usable SqFt: 11,700
- The site is former XAND data center that was acquired by TierPoint in 2014
- SSAE 16 SOC audited facility
- Built above the 500 year flood plain
- Available office, supply storage and conference space
The data center’s convenient South Philadelphia Navy Yard location in a Keystone Opportunity Improvement Zone (KOIZ) of the city allows colocation clients the possibility of qualifying for significant tax abatements. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
- Lightower (formerly Sidera)
- Reliance Globalcom
- TW Telecom
- XO Communications