TierPoint has announced that Argo Infrastructure Partners has invested $500 million into its business. The move sees Argo Infrastructure Partners become the largest single equity investor in the firm. TierPoint will use the net proceeds from the transaction to expand the company and provide pa...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: PHI
Usable SqFt: 11,700
- The site is former XAND data center that was acquired by TierPoint in 2014
- SSAE 16 SOC audited facility
- Built above the 500 year flood plain
- Available office, supply storage and conference space
The data center’s convenient South Philadelphia Navy Yard location in a Keystone Opportunity Improvement Zone (KOIZ) of the city allows colocation clients the possibility of qualifying for significant tax abatements. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
- Lightower (formerly Sidera)
- Reliance Globalcom
- TW Telecom
- XO Communications