Evolution Data Centres has announced the launch of its new Sustainable Data Centre Charter, through which it measures its entire operations, with the aim of minimizing carbon intensity and limiting water usage as the company grows. The charter includes the target of emitting 20 tonnes of carbo...
Company: Telin Singapore
Region: Southeast Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Usable SqFt: 129,166
Total Power: ??? NN
Telin-3, a purposed built 5-storey multi-tier data centre and telecommunication hub is strategically located in the Singapore Data Centre Park (Tanjong Kling). This Uptime Institute Tier III and Tier IV certified facility is highly flexible and scalable, ideal for enterprises with expansion plans in this region.
Together with our UTI Tier III certified Telin-1 data centre in Changi, Telin can provide east-west dual site redundancy and extend your international footprint through their redundant network infrastructure.
- Open rack, cage & private suite configurations
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Carrier neutral and network & cloud ready infrastructure
- Meet Threat & Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) guidelines adopted by the Singapore
- Monetary Authority (MAS) for financial organisations