It has been announced that social media giant Facebook and the Singapore government are joining forces to fund a $17 million (S$23m) project to address the need to boost the number of sustainable data centers built in tropical climates. The programme is also being funded by Singapore's Nationa...
Company: Telin Singapore
Region: Southeast Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Usable SqFt: 129,166
Total Power: 16.8 Megawatts
Telin-3, a purposed built 5-storey multi-tier data centre and telecommunication hub is strategically located in the Singapore Data Centre Park (Tanjong Kling). This Uptime Institute Tier III and Tier IV certified facility is highly flexible and scalable, ideal for enterprises with expansion plans in this region.
Together with our UTI Tier III certified Telin-1 data centre in Changi, Telin can provide east-west dual site redundancy and extend your international footprint through their redundant network infrastructure.
- Open rack, cage & private suite configurations
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Carrier neutral and network & cloud ready infrastructure
- Meet Threat & Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) guidelines adopted by the Singapore
- Monetary Authority (MAS) for financial organisations