Netrality has announced that the company has acquired the Internap Holding (“INAP”) data center in Houston. The facility is located in 1301 Fannin, Houston's carrier hotel. The deal seems to work for both sides. Netrality gets more colocation space to sell in their marquee building and INAP ge...
Company: Internap INAP
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 68,689
Total Power: 5.0 Megawatts
Ownership: Internap INAP does not own the building.
Building and Location:
- Datacenter was constructed in 2000
- The structure is two stories
- Structure Type: Structural steel, reinforced concrete
- Exterior Type: Masonry
- Seismic Rating: Zone 2A
- Ceiling Clearance: 16 foot
Electric Utility Provider: nStar
Although Internap is a carrier, the company operates a "carrier neutral" data center. The following carriers are available in the site. (More networks are available via the CoreSite Building Meet-Me-Room (MMR).
- Lightower (Sidera/RCN/METRO Optical Networks)
- Reliance Globalcom Services, Inc.
- Verizon Business
- XO Communications