The Swedish investment firm EQT AB has announced that it acquired the US-based colocation company EdgeConneX. EdgeConneX has a global footprint, operating over 40 facilities in 33 markets across North America, Europe and South America and continues to expand after being founded a decade ago. ...
Site: EdgeConneX Salt Lake
Metro: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: EDCSLC01
Usable SqFt: 5,400
Total Power: 1.0 Megawatts
Ownership: EdgeConneX does not own the building.
- Within 5 miles from downtown SLC and 3 miles from SLC International Airport
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring