DigitalBridge Group recently revealed the completion of DataBank's recapitalization. The Group announced that DigitalBridge received an additional funding of $219 million, bringing the total costs of the recapitalization to $2.2 billion. This completed recapitalization will bring about a separ...
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: OC-1
Total Power: ??? NN
In 2020, the site is acquired from Zayo.
The site is a former Latisys data center that was acquired in 2015.
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 6mW total utility power capacity
- 3 generators (2,000kW each), N+1 configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 designed climate control
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity
- 6 MW generator power in N+1 design
- 1600 total tonnage at N+1 redundancy
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Two mantrap secure access areas
SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3