ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Metro: St Louis
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 4,000
Total Power: 0.5 Megawatts
Ownership: TierPoint does not own the building.
The site was acquired when TierPoint bought Cosentury in January 2016.
- Multi-tenant building, single-use structure
- Dedicated spaces for electrical equipment, data halls, carriers/telecom, equipment storage, staging and loading docks
- 24/7 onsite security and monitoring from geographically disperse Cosentry-owned Operations Centers
- Diverse entrance pathways to carrier neutral meet-me room
- 6kW per cabinet capacity
- Multiple underground utility feeds
- N+1 diesel generators with over 24 hours of runtime
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet
- Power metering and utilization reporting by circuit, cabinet and room
- N+1 continuous cooling systems
- Hot/cold aisle alignment and containment options available
- Raised access floor for cold air delivery
- Ducted hot air return
- Set points maintain ASHRAE standards for data centers
- Cooling systems and environmental monitoring for temperature, humidity, dew point, airflow, smoke and leaks