According to Biz Times, investors group KCMJ Investments LLC has sold TierPoint’s Milwaukee data center to Milwaukee-based WSP Burnham LLC for $4.66 million. The deal includes the sale of a 3.3-acre plot with the facility. TierPoint’s Milwaukee data center has 70,000 square feet of space with ...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: BDC
Gross SqFt: 28,460
Usable SqFt: 7,775
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
- Site was acquired when TierPoint bought Cosentury in January 2016.
- Site was previously managed by RedAnvil Burnham (BDC) before being acquired by Cosentury [r1] in 2014.
- Guest office, break room and conference room facilities available
- Power Density: 6kW per cabinet
- Diesel generator with over 24 hours of runtime
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet available
- Power metering and utilization reporting by circuit, cabinet and room
- N+1 continuous cooling systems
- Hot/cold aisle alignment and containment options available
- Ducted cold air supply and hot air return
- Set points maintain ASHRAE standards for data centers
- Cooling systems and environmental monitoring for temperature, humidity, dew point, airflow, smoke and leaks
r1. Data Center Knowledge link