ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: BDC
Gross SqFt: 28,460
Usable SqFt: 7,775
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
- Site was acquired when TierPoint bought Cosentury in January 2016.
- Site was previously managed by RedAnvil Burnham (BDC) before being acquired by Cosentury [r1] in 2014.
- Guest office, break room and conference room facilities available
- Power Density: 6kW per cabinet
- Diesel generator with over 24 hours of runtime
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet available
- Power metering and utilization reporting by circuit, cabinet and room
- N+1 continuous cooling systems
- Hot/cold aisle alignment and containment options available
- Ducted cold air supply and hot air return
- Set points maintain ASHRAE standards for data centers
- Cooling systems and environmental monitoring for temperature, humidity, dew point, airflow, smoke and leaks
r1. Data Center Knowledge link