Steve Smith, who left Equinix in 2018, will join Zayo as CEO. Dan Caruso, who has lead Zayo since its founding in 2007 will remain on Zayo's board. Zayo Press Release on Oct 22nd: BOULDER, Colo--Zayo Group Holdings, Inc., the global leader in Communications Infrastructure, announced today ...
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: OC-1
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
The site is a former Latisys data center that was acquired in 2015.
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 6mW total utility power capacity
- 3 generators (2,000kW each), N+1 configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 designed climate control
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity
- 6 MW generator power in N+1 design
- 1600 total tonnage at N+1 redundancy
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Two mantrap secure access areas
SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3