DataBank has announced that it has purchased an existing land and building in Denver. The land and building acquired would be DataBank’s home for its fifth data center in Denver. This facility is located at 6961 S. Quentin Street in Centennial, CO. DataBank says the facility will help it meet ...
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: OC-1
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
The site is a former Latisys data center that was acquired in 2015.
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 6mW total utility power capacity
- 3 generators (2,000kW each), N+1 configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 designed climate control
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity
- 6 MW generator power in N+1 design
- 1600 total tonnage at N+1 redundancy
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Two mantrap secure access areas
SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3