BOULDER, Colo.-- Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (“Zayo” or “the Company”) (NYSE: ZAYO), which provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, today announced that it has signed a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by affiliates of Digital Colony Partners (“Digit...
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: OC-1
Address: 17222 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614
Gross SqFt: 52,800
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
The site is a former Latisys data center that was acquired in 2015.
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 6mW total utility power capacity
- 3 generators (2,000kW each), N+1 configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 designed climate control
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity
- 6 MW generator power in N+1 design
- 1600 total tonnage at N+1 redundancy
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Two mantrap secure access areas
SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3