It is good to see Zayo's commitment to continue invest and buildout fiber. Dave Jones, EVP of dark fiber services for Zayo, told FierceTelecom that while the service provider will look for opportunities to grow its fiber network into new markets, enhancing existing builds allows it to gain...
Site: zColo Latisys 17222 Von Karman
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: OC-1
Address: 17222 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614
Gross SqFt: 52,800
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
The site is a former Latisys data center that was acquired in 2015.
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 6mW total utility power capacity
- 3 generators (2,000kW each), N+1 configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 designed climate control
- Redundant cooling and power up to 225 watts per sq. ft.
- 20 MW of expandable utility power capacity
- 6 MW generator power in N+1 design
- 1600 total tonnage at N+1 redundancy
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure
- Two mantrap secure access areas
SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3