Stream Data Centers has submitted plans to build a 2 million-square-foot data center campus in the Goodyear neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona. Last week, the Goodyear Planning and Zoning Commission approved Stream's request to rezone 104 acres on Litchfield Road and Lower Buckeye Road from I-1 ...
Company: Stream Data Centers
Metro: Minneapolis St Paul
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Stream Data Centers owns the building.
- Designed to withstand 185 mph winds and uplift
- Concrete roof deck, fully adhered waterproofing membrane, no roof penetrations
- All water drains through perimeter scuppers and is removed from the site
- Two utility feeds from two separate electric substations, 2N electrical and N+1 mechanical configuration
- 30,000 SF raised floor space, day one delivery of 1,200 KW or 1.2 MW critical load, expandable to 7.2 MW
- Three (3) Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of raised floor space
- Each PDC Suite has independent infrastructure, no shared equipment
- Each PDC Suite has a private entrance, private Disaster Recovery office space, and private A/B telco rooms