Chinese operator Centrin Data is partnering with SpaceDC to sell two of the former’s data centers. Both companies will work together to sell Centrin’s data centers and services in China. The Singaporean firm will be offering data center space in Centrin’s Wuhan and Kunshan data centers. Bot...
Region: Southeast Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Short Code: JAK1
JAK1, with a 24MW IT load and network rich connectivity, is ideal for companies looking for a secure and resilient hyperscale facility in Jakarta. With the option for customized data halls, customers have the flexibility to create an ecosystem that suits their business needs.
Designed to meet energy performance and sustainability objectives, JAK1 aims to be the first LEED platinum rated data center of its kind in the country. With a PUE of 1.3, it is one the most efficient facility in Indonesia.
- Four story data hall building, approximately 26,000m2
- 24 x 1000kW data halls
- Designed to Uptime Tier III standards
- 99.995% availability
- Three story administration building with office and desking space, loading dock, storage and support spaces
- N+1 redundancy on all critical power and cooling systems
- 24/7 IT support and security