Site: Server Farm Realty Titan (Moses Lake)
Company: ServerFarm Realty
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Power Cost: 2.6 cents per kWh
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
- 136,000 Gross SF; reinforced concrete, comprised of 3 levels on 10 acres
- Former Air Force Command and Control facility built to TEMPEST military specifications by the U.S. Department of Defense
- Built to withstand a 10 megaton nuclear strike within one-quarter mile distance.
- Geologically Stable: Seismic Rating of 2B, the Lowest Rating in the West
- Outside the 500 Year Flood Zone
- High Desert Climate Ideal for "Free Cooling"
Power & Cooling:
- Low Cost Power Rate
- Grant County PUD Rate of $0.026 per KW; among the lowest in the nation. Grant County PUD owns two large hydroelectric generating plants on the Columbia River.
- Potential to build 250,000 SF with 40 MW critical load on adjacent 11 acres
- New 120 megawatt capacity substation located adjacent to Titan.
- Uitility Power Mix to the Facility is 85% Renewable (Hydro)
- Direct/Indirect Evaporative Cooling with Airside Econimizers, and Supplemental DX
- High Efficiency UPS Systems (Unity Power Factor)
- Reinforced Concrete, Comprised of 3 Levels
- Built to Tier 3, N+1, Concurrently Maintainable Standards
- Phase I - Commissioned July 2011 - 10,755 RFSF - 2MW Critical Load
- Phase II - Complete October 2011 - 11,215 RFSF - 2MW Critical Load
- Phase III - 35,000 RFSF - 7.5MW Critical Load
- Ability to Build an Additional 250,000 SF with 40 MW Critical Load on Adjacent 11 Acres
- Separate Fire Tolerant Room With Fire Suppression and EPO For Each Electrical Lineup
- VESDA Smoke Detection Fire Suppression
- On site security; all entrances man-trapped with zoned security.
- 365x24x7 card access, bio-metric, key control and DVR CCTV surveillance.
- Tenants are restricted and can only access their authorized areas.
- Perimeter security fencing and electronically access controlled.