Internet Multifeed has announced that it has added the Osaka Data Center 7 in Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture, to its JPNAP service. The data center is operated by NTT Communications Corporation and will go online for operations in May 2023.According to the company, the data center is one of th...
Company: MC Digital Realty
Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
Region: East Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Total Power: ??? NN
MC Digital Realty, Inc. is a 50/50 joint venture with between Mitsubishi Corporation and Digital Realty Trust, Inc. In addition to offering high levels of robustness and security, stable power supply, air-conditioning and other functionality, MC Digital Realty combines Mitsubishi Corporation' s realty and IT-related knowledge with Digital Realty' s network of overseas customers and expertise in large-scale data center operations to provide data center operation services to satisfy the global-standard needs of data center users.
- 23,155 square metres building with eight 3,500 kW TKF data suites (approx. 1,200 sqm each) at a 2.8 kW per square metre density. Onsite office, meeting rooms, break-out area and storage space available.
- This Osaka facility is Uptime Institute Tier Ill design certified. Wall air-conditioning system - AHU with EC fan, hot aisle containment and ceiling return in N+2 in suite CRAH. Diverse and redundant 77 kV 50 MVA utility power supplies. Carrier neutral with multiple carriers on site
- Complete access to the Digital Realty Ecosystem
- Connected campuses are formed between adjacent data centers, and buildings can be connected as if they were the same data center.
- Diverse and redundant 77 kV 50 MVA utility power supplies. Each of the TKF data suite has a dedicated 5 MVA/4 MW 6.6 kV gas turbine generator with back-up from a common '+1' generator.
- 48 hours of concurrently maintainable onsite fuel storage at full load conditions.
- 2N power distribution pathway.
- High reliability dedicated N+1 parallel redundant UPS with 7 minutes battery autonomy for each TKF suite.