Company: MC Digital Realty
Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
Region: East Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Total Power: 28.0 Megawatts
MC Digital Realty, Inc. is a 50/50 joint venture with between Mitsubishi Corporation and Digital Realty Trust, Inc. In addition to offering high levels of robustness and security, stable power supply, air-conditioning and other functionality, MC Digital Realty combines Mitsubishi Corporation' s realty and IT-related knowledge with Digital Realty' s network of overseas customers and expertise in large-scale data center operations to provide data center operation services to satisfy the global-standard needs of data center users.
- 23,155 square metres building with eight 3,500 kW TKF data suites (approx. 1,200 sqm each) at a 2.8 kW per square metre density. Onsite office, meeting rooms, break-out area and storage space available.
- This Osaka facility is Uptime Institute Tier Ill design certified. Wall air-conditioning system - AHU with EC fan, hot aisle containment and ceiling return in N+2 in suite CRAH. Diverse and redundant 77 kV 50 MVA utility power supplies. Carrier neutral with multiple carriers on site
- Complete access to the Digital Realty Ecosystem
- Connected campuses are formed between adjacent data centers, and buildings can be connected as if they were the same data center.
- Diverse and redundant 77 kV 50 MVA utility power supplies. Each of the TKF data suite has a dedicated 5 MVA/4 MW 6.6 kV gas turbine generator with back-up from a common '+1' generator.
- 48 hours of concurrently maintainable onsite fuel storage at full load conditions.
- 2N power distribution pathway.
- High reliability dedicated N+1 parallel redundant UPS with 7 minutes battery autonomy for each TKF suite.