Company: Markley Group
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 50,000
Ownership: Markley Group owns the building.
Markley’s data center in Lowell, MA encompasses 352,000 square feet of highly secured white and mechanical space. In addition to carriers originating at local POPs, the facility offers the benefits of three diverse dark fiber networks connected directly to Markley’s Boston location.
The Lowell facility also features shared or dedicated disaster recovery hot seats for a secure and comfortable workspace with network access and emergency backup systems that can be used in the event a primary workplace is unavailable.
- Site is on 14 acres of land
- Markley Group bought the building in June 2015
- The building was previously a factory for Prince Macaroni Manufacturing Co
- The site has 18 foot ceilings
- The Lowell facility will also feature one thousand disaster recovery hot seats
- Phase 1 was completed in January 2016.