Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 404,000
Gross SqFt: 160,000
Usable SqFt: 80,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Located on the Cherokee Expressway Industrial Park Site #10 (CEIP)
Cost of power $.0409/kWh (assumes 10 MW as of 03/06/13); rates lower than state and national averages
- 138kV Transmission service – 12-18 months delivery date
- Dual circuit 138kV service available from two diverse substations
- 13.8 kV existing service voltage
- Data center analysis design load capacity in excess of 20MW
- The facility features an 800,000-gallon chilled-water storage tank that can keep the data centers up and running for up to eight hours at a clip without having to revert to the cooling plant systems.
- The structure was built to withstand a Force 5 tornado.
Data Center Location
- Located directly off 4-lane U.S. Highway 75 and east of 66th St. North
- Most of the park’s 360 acres are currently developed with a variety of business, including Fortune 500 and 100 companies
- 3 mission critical facilities in park – HP EDS, Capital One Call Center and Verizon facility
- 7 miles north of downtown Tulsa
- 8 miles from I-244
- 3 miles to Tulsa International Airport
- The population of the Tulsa MSA is nearly 1 million people
In 2009, EDS expanded the data center to 404,000 square feet with four data halls that each have 40,000 sqft of floor space.