Data4 has announced the launch of its new data center campus outside Warsaw in Poland. The Polish facility, at full build-out, will offer 60MW across 15,000 sqm. Data4's new data center, located in Jawczyce near Warsaw, was first announced back in July 2021 and has seen a total investment of ...
Company: DATA4 Group
Region: Western Europe
DATA4 has been developing its data center expertise in Milan since 2013 to meet the booming Italian market demand, recreating the same resilient and redundant design, the quality and performance of which are reputed in France.
- Substantial land (14 hectares) and electrical (67 MW) reserves
- 7 operational Data Centers certified ANSI TIA 942 A-2014 Rated 4
- Capacity to construct 6 additional 4MW buildings
- A resilient and redundant design that ensures service continuity
- Two underground high-voltage lines of 132 kV each
- A sophisticated security system, with 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Interconnection to over 70 telecom operators
- Direct access to over 150 public cloud platforms
- Dedicated POP of the Milan Internet Exchange (MIX)
- Dedicated POP of Torino Piemonte Internet eXchange (TOP-IX)