Vantage Data Centers is expanding into Africa by breaking ground on a new 80MW campus in Johannesburg, South Africa. The campus will be developed in phases, with the first 16MW phase scheduled to be completed in 2022. The new facility is located in Waterfall City in Johannesburg. Also, the cam...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Western Europe
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The Northern Italian data center campus will be located on more than 17 acres (7 hectares) in Milan. Once fully developed, the 750,000 sq. ft. (70,000 sq. m.) campus will offer 32MW of critical IT load. The first phase, scheduled for delivery in 2021, will include 8MW of IT capacity.
- 17-acre (7 hectares) campus
- 32MW of critical IT load in one, two-story facility
- 113,000 sq. ft. (10,500 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
- 300W/sq. ft. (3.2kW/sq. m.) average density
- Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more