Vantage Data Centers has acquired the data center business of services company Hypertec. With Hypertec's facilities, Vantage will become a large player with additional capacity in the Montreal market. Hypertec’s 49MW campus includes 25MW across two existing facilities and 24MW of expansion cap...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Western Europe
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The Northern Italian data center campus will be located on more than 17 acres (7 hectares) in Milan. Once fully developed, the 750,000 sq. ft. (70,000 sq. m.) campus will offer 32MW of critical IT load. The first phase, scheduled for delivery in 2021, will include 8MW of IT capacity.
- 17-acre (7 hectares) campus
- 32MW of critical IT load in one, two-story facility
- 113,000 sq. ft. (10,500 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
- 300W/sq. ft. (3.2kW/sq. m.) average density
- Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more