CyrusOne has announced that it is expanding its data center footprint with the purchase of land in Hanau, East of Frankfurt. The company's plans outline that the facility will have an incoming power of 90MW and a critical power capacity of 63MW, once complete, spanning 18,000 sqm.According to...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 55,000
Total Power: 4.0 Megawatts
Although the data center is in Florence Kentucky, it is close to downtown Cincinnati.
The Florence data center facility has multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint (N, N+1). The site is set up with both water cooled and air cooled chillers for continued redundancy structure.
- 140,000 sq. ft. data center / 55,000 sq. ft. white space available
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- 36-inch raised floor design
- N+1 cooling configuration