The amended agreement consists of a $1.4B revolving credit facility, which includes a $750M multi-currency borrowing sub-limit, and term loan commitments totaling $1.1B.The credit agreement also contains an option which allows CyrusOne to obtain up to $1.5 billion in additional revolving or te...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 55,000
Total Power: 4.0 Megawatts
Although the data center is in Florence Kentucky, it is close to downtown Cincinnati.
The Florence data center facility has multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint (N, N+1). The site is set up with both water cooled and air cooled chillers for continued redundancy structure.
- 140,000 sq. ft. data center / 55,000 sq. ft. white space available
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- 36-inch raised floor design
- N+1 cooling configuration