CyrusOne Inc. (CONE), a premier global data center REIT, today announced first quarter 2019 earnings. First Quarter Highlights 1Q’19 Year-over-Year Revenue Growth of 14% Leased 16 megawatts (“MW”) and 93,000 colocation square feet (“CSF”) in the first quarter, totaling $27 million in annualiz...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 7190-7200 Industrial Road Florence, KY 41042
Gross SqFt: 140,000
Usable SqFt: 55,000
Total Power: 4.0 Megawatts
Although the data center is in Florence Kentucky, it is close to downtown Cincinnati.
The Florence data center facility has multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint (N, N+1). The site is set up with both water cooled and air cooled chillers for continued redundancy structure.
- 140,000 sq. ft. data center / 55,000 sq. ft. white space available
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- 36-inch raised floor design
- N+1 cooling configuration