TierPoint has announced that it is expanding in Missouri by investing $20 million into building a 23,000 square feet Tier III data center in the St. Louis region. The data center firm already has three facilities in Missouri; two in St. Louis and one in Kansas City. TierPoint has also secured ...
Site is located within: KOMO Plaza (was Fisher Plaza) building
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.13 Megawatts
Ownership: TierPoint does not own the building.
TierPoint's marketing describes two data centers in Seattle, but in reality, they are in the same building.
|DC1||100 4th Avenue N||18,000||2 MW|
|DC2||140 4th Avenue N, Suite 360||2,200||128 kW|
- Formerly operated by Adhost before being acquired by TierPoint in 2012
- TierPoint leases from the KOMO Plaza (formerly Fisher Plaza), a large Seattle Carrier Hotel.
- SSAE16 SOC1 & SOC2, Type II
- 18-inch raised floors
- Seismically braced cabinets (2,000 lbs capacity each)
- 10.5 MW of utility power
- Onsite fuel capacity of over 70,000 gallons
- Minimum N+1 power delivery systems (UPS/Generator)
- Multiple, redundant backup diesel generators on standby
- Generators tested bi-weekly and routinely run at full load
Century Link (Qwest)