ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Site is located within: KOMO Plaza (was Fisher Plaza) building
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.13 Megawatts
Ownership: TierPoint does not own the building.
TierPoint's marketing describes two data centers in Seattle, but in reality, they are in the same building.
|DC1||100 4th Avenue N||18,000||2 MW|
|DC2||140 4th Avenue N, Suite 360||2,200||128 kW|
- Formerly operated by Adhost before being acquired by TierPoint in 2012
- TierPoint leases from the KOMO Plaza (formerly Fisher Plaza), a large Seattle Carrier Hotel.
- SSAE16 SOC1 & SOC2, Type II
- 18-inch raised floors
- Seismically braced cabinets (2,000 lbs capacity each)
- 10.5 MW of utility power
- Onsite fuel capacity of over 70,000 gallons
- Minimum N+1 power delivery systems (UPS/Generator)
- Multiple, redundant backup diesel generators on standby
- Generators tested bi-weekly and routinely run at full load
Century Link (Qwest)