The shareholders of QTS Realty Trust have finally approved the Company’s acquisition by Blackstone. The deal is expected to be close before the end of August. The two companies first agreed on a deal in June. However, there was a 40-day period in which QTS was given to look for alternative off...
Company: QTS Data Centers
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 58,000
Total Power: 12.0 Megawatts
Ownership: QTS Data Centers owns the building.
Data Center Notes:
- QTS acquired the 194 acre campus for $75 million.
- The campus includes a 50 acre solar field that can produce 14.1 MW.
- Purpose built 12 MW data center with plans to expand by 18 MW for McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI).
1. Marketwatch article July 2, 2014
- 14.1 MW of solar power
- The solar field has an estimated annual carbon reduction of nearly 14,000 tons.