Company: QTS Data Centers
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 159 Princeton-Hightstown Road East Windsor, NJ 08520
Total Building SqFt: 560,000
Usable SqFt: 58,000
Total Power: 12.0 Megawatts
Ownership: QTS Data Centers owns the building.
Data Center Notes:
- QTS acquired the 194 acre campus for $75 million.
- The campus includes a 50 acre solar field that can produce 14.1 MW.
- Purpose built 12 MW data center with plans to expand by 18 MW for McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI).
1. Marketwatch article July 2, 2014
- 14.1 MW of solar power
- The solar field has an estimated annual carbon reduction of nearly 14,000 tons.