Company: Prime Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 66,000
Usable SqFt: 40,000
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
Ownership: Prime Data Centers owns the building.
The Prime data center campus is located on 38 acres in the McClellan Park. Prime received $1.2 million in tax credits from a committee of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.
- Provider: SMUD; natural gas “peaker” <1 mi.
- Feeds: (2) 69kV; fed from Elverta & Hurley
- Substation: Dedicated and On-site
- Utility: 45MW currently, 90+MW capacity
- UPS Capacity: 6MW
- UPS Type: VRLA Battery
- UPS Redundancy: N+1
- Backup Power Generation: 9MW
- Generator Redundancy: N+1
- Fuel Storage: 24 hours; 5,000 gallon belly tank
- Diesel Re-fuel Station Proximity: <1 mile
- A+B Feeds on UPS: Yes
- Power Meter Location: @PDU
- Cabinet Densities: up to 24kW
- PDU Redundancy: N+1
- Design P.U.E.: ~1.2