US data center operator DataBank is transferring its data center portfolio in France to Etix Everywhere and leaving the country. This week, the company owned by DigitalBridge announced that it had reached an agreement with Etix Everywhere to sell all five of its facilities in France (which run...
Company: Etix Everywhere
Province: Pays de la Loire
Region: Western Europe
Total Power: ??? NN
Etix Nantes #1A and #1B are carrier neutral colocation data centers.
Located 20 minutes away from the railway station and 15 minutes from the airport.
These data centers are perfect to get closer to end-users in the west of France.
Both facilities offer the following advantages:
- Next-generation data centers,
- Modular and scalable housing offers, from few servers in a multi-tenant rack to a private room, including ¼ of rack, ½ of racks and dedicated racks solutions
- Data center delegate of Nantes DSP “Nantes Networks” and PoP Gigalis,
- Both data centers are built in an eco-friendly building,
- 2 x 10 Gbps Internet connectivity,
- 24/7 operations and monitoring of services and the infrastructures by a local technical team.