According to a newsletter from Christian Koch’s Foundations, New York Internet (NYI) will be taking over a space in 60 Hudson Street carrier hotel currently occupied by Equinix. Equinix announced in May 2021 that it would be exiting some of its leased data centers in the US. One of those facil...
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: SK2; STO2
Gross SqFt: 48,438
Total Power: 8.0 Megawatts
The site was a Telecity managed datacenter before Equinix acquired Telecity in July 2016. It was known as "TeleCity STO2" when operated by Telecity.
- Stockholm II provides robust and reliable power with flexible power densities and configuration between 2 and 20kW per rack.
- 8 MW of UPS conditioned power at N+1.
- Dual redundant 10 kV HV power system from separate grids and dual redundant feed.
- Backup diesel generation at N+1 to support site load during HV failure.
- Maximum diversity and separation of UPS system and power distribution through dedicated A & B supplies.
A robust HVAC system delivers stable air flow, temperature and humidity for efficient equipment operation. All major equipment in the HVAC system has a minimum of N+1 redundancy and its own dedicated back-up generators/ UPS. Our design and investment in cooling systems will ensure the data centre achieves a PUE of 1.31.
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on chilled water-cooling system.
- Two independent secondary chilled water cooling systems enhance resilience.
- Close Control Units (CCUs) provide conditioned air to the data floor, at a minimum N+1 redundancy.
- Air-cooled chillers maximise the use of free cooling.
- Centrifugal chillers with variable speed compressor drives enable excellent full and part-load operation.