Equinix has announced that it has signed agreements for additional joint ventures with GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, which will add $3.9 billion to expand its data center program.The agreements come in the form of limited liability partnerships with GIC. The close, which is expected...
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: SK2; STO2
Gross SqFt: 48,438
Total Power: 8.0 Megawatts
The site was a Telecity managed datacenter before Equinix acquired Telecity in July 2016. It was known as "TeleCity STO2" when operated by Telecity.
- Stockholm II provides robust and reliable power with flexible power densities and configuration between 2 and 20kW per rack.
- 8 MW of UPS conditioned power at N+1.
- Dual redundant 10 kV HV power system from separate grids and dual redundant feed.
- Backup diesel generation at N+1 to support site load during HV failure.
- Maximum diversity and separation of UPS system and power distribution through dedicated A & B supplies.
A robust HVAC system delivers stable air flow, temperature and humidity for efficient equipment operation. All major equipment in the HVAC system has a minimum of N+1 redundancy and its own dedicated back-up generators/ UPS. Our design and investment in cooling systems will ensure the data centre achieves a PUE of 1.31.
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on chilled water-cooling system.
- Two independent secondary chilled water cooling systems enhance resilience.
- Close Control Units (CCUs) provide conditioned air to the data floor, at a minimum N+1 redundancy.
- Air-cooled chillers maximise the use of free cooling.
- Centrifugal chillers with variable speed compressor drives enable excellent full and part-load operation.