EdgeConneX: EdgeConneX Acquires Indonesia's GTN

Feb 18, 2022 | Posted by Abdul-Rahman Oladimeji

EdgeConneX has acquired Graha Teknologi Nusantara (GTN). By so doing, it has taken over a data center in eastern Jakarta, Indonesia. The company did not reveal the details of the transaction. GTN was launched in 2016, and it currently operates a 5MW data center that can be expanded to 80MW upon full build-out. 

Mitsui & Co Ltd and PT Multipolar Technology are both the owners of GTN. Mitsui owns a 35% stake in the company, while Multipolar owns the remaining 65%. EdgeConneX has facilities across Latin America, Europe, and North America. It is also planning expansions in India and China.