ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Metro: Little Rock
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: LIT
The site was acquired when TierPoint bought Windstream in October 2015.
- SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type II compliant
- Fully 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 3,000kVA pad mounted transformers
- Two redundant 2,250kW Kohler generators each with 4,000 gallons of fuel storage
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system