TierPoint has announced that it is expanding in Missouri by investing $20 million into building a 23,000 square feet Tier III data center in the St. Louis region. The data center firm already has three facilities in Missouri; two in St. Louis and one in Kansas City. TierPoint has also secured ...
Metro: Little Rock
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: LIT
The site was acquired when TierPoint bought Windstream in October 2015.
- SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type II compliant
- Fully 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 3,000kVA pad mounted transformers
- Two redundant 2,250kW Kohler generators each with 4,000 gallons of fuel storage
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system