CleanArc Data Centers, a new data center platform, has just launched, as a product of 547 Energy, a clean energy investment firm and led by Vantage Data Centers founder Jim Trout. According to the company, it will offer hyperscale customers green developments via bundling new data center campu...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Metro: Quebec City
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Utility Provider: Hydro-Quebec
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The site was previously known as 4degrees Quebec.
There is approximately 12,000sqft of office space
- Utility: Hydro-Québec via Underground power supply lines
- Power 14.2 MW – (5 MW for phase 1)
- UPS: Battery-operated; double-conversion (N+1)
- Distribution: Quick connect omnibus bars (N+1)
- Generators: N+1 configuration
- PUE goal of 1.1 during winter months