Vantage Data Centers has announced that it has broken ground on additional campuses in two of its existing strategic EMEA markets in both Frankfurt and Berlin. The Berlin campus will have 32MW of critical IT capacity and is due to be operational in the summer of 2022. Meanwhile, the Frankfurt...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Metro: Quebec City
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Utility Provider: Hydro-Quebec
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The site was previously known as 4degrees Quebec.
There is approximately 12,000sqft of office space
- Utility: Hydro-Québec via Underground power supply lines
- Power 14.2 MW – (5 MW for phase 1)
- UPS: Battery-operated; double-conversion (N+1)
- Distribution: Quick connect omnibus bars (N+1)
- Generators: N+1 configuration
- PUE goal of 1.1 during winter months