Vantage Data Centers has acquired the data center business of services company Hypertec. With Hypertec's facilities, Vantage will become a large player with additional capacity in the Montreal market. Hypertec’s 49MW campus includes 25MW across two existing facilities and 24MW of expansion cap...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Metro: Quebec City
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Utility Provider: Hydro-Quebec
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The site was previously known as 4degrees Quebec.
There is approximately 12,000sqft of office space
- Utility: Hydro-Québec via Underground power supply lines
- Power 14.2 MW – (5 MW for phase 1)
- UPS: Battery-operated; double-conversion (N+1)
- Distribution: Quick connect omnibus bars (N+1)
- Generators: N+1 configuration
- PUE goal of 1.1 during winter months