Vantage Data Centers has announced that it is expanding into the Asia-Pacific Market by acquiring Agile Data Centers and PCCW’s data center portfolio. The primary stakeholder of Vantage Data Centers, DigitalBridge Investment Management, and other existing investors of Vantage DC have contribut...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Metro: Quebec City
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Utility Provider: Hydro-Quebec
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The site was previously known as 4degrees Quebec.
There is approximately 12,000sqft of office space
- Utility: Hydro-Québec via Underground power supply lines
- Power 14.2 MW – (5 MW for phase 1)
- UPS: Battery-operated; double-conversion (N+1)
- Distribution: Quick connect omnibus bars (N+1)
- Generators: N+1 configuration
- PUE goal of 1.1 during winter months