TierPoint seeks to raise $925 million by selling A-rated data center revenue notes from Kroll Bond Rating Agency. The exchange is TierPoint's first and is backed by 31 colocation data centers with approximately $397.2 million in annualized monthly frequent revenue and $198.3 million in yearly...
Region: Southeast US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 121,000
Usable SqFt: 65,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Data Center Notes:
- The site is a former CxP Data Center. TierPoint acquired CxP in July 2015. 
- Office Space available
- 400+ Parking spaces
- Hot-aisle containment
- Power: 3.5MW Critical, 4.5MW Existing with potential expansion to 14.5MW.
- The building was built in 1982 for a commercial bank data and information operations facility.
- CxP (Cyber Xpress) acquired the vacant building and renovated the site in 2014.
1. TR Press Release archive July 27, 2015