TierPoint has announced that Argo Infrastructure Partners has invested $500 million into its business. The move sees Argo Infrastructure Partners become the largest single equity investor in the firm. TierPoint will use the net proceeds from the transaction to expand the company and provide pa...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 121,000
Usable SqFt: 65,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Data Center Notes:
- The site is a former CxP Data Center. TierPoint acquired CxP in July 2015. 
- Office Space available
- 400+ Parking spaces
- Hot-aisle containment
- Power: 3.5MW Critical, 4.5MW Existing with potential expansion to 14.5MW.
- The building was built in 1982 for a commercial bank data and information operations facility.
- CxP (Cyber Xpress) acquired the vacant building and renovated the site in 2014.
1. TR Press Release archive July 27, 2015