ST. LOUIS – TierPoint, a leading provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions at the edge of the internet, announced it has reached an agreement that will result in new, preferred equity investments totaling $320 million, which the company expects to be closed and funded by m...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 121,000
Usable SqFt: 65,000
Total Power: 3.5 Megawatts
Data Center Notes:
- The site is a former CxP Data Center. TierPoint acquired CxP in July 2015. 
- Office Space available
- 400+ Parking spaces
- Hot-aisle containment
- Power: 3.5MW Critical, 4.5MW Existing with potential expansion to 14.5MW.
- The building was built in 1982 for a commercial bank data and information operations facility.
- CxP (Cyber Xpress) acquired the vacant building and renovated the site in 2014.
1. TR Press Release archive July 27, 2015