Jakarta-based PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi Tbk (Mitratel) revealed last week that it recently acquired 803 towers from infrastructure operator PT Gametraco Tunggal for around $113 million. The Telkom Indonesia subsidiary noted that this acquisition includes 1.327 tenants, confirming that 562 ...
Region: Southeast Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Short Code: JAK2
Innovative data center design
With N+N redundancy and eight layers of physical security, JAK2 is the perfect data center for colocation and wholesale customers looking to grow their Indonesian data footprint.
JAK2’s innovative design and infrastructure enable exceptional power usage effectiveness (PUE) of 1.3, which cuts down on unnecessary costs, puts less strain on the environment and ensures our promise of 99.982% uptime for our users.
- 2 x 1450kW data halls
- Designed to Uptime Tier III standards
- 99.982% availability
- Two story administration building with office and desking space, loading dock, storage and support spaces
- N+N redundancy on all critical power and cooling systems
- NOC in Singapore for 24/7 network management and monitoring
- 24/7 IT support and security