Company: ODATA SA
Metro: São Paulo
Region: Brazil / Brasil
Region: South America
Region: Latin America
Address: 39,2, Estrada dos Romeiros, 943 - Votuparim, Santana de Parnaíba - SP, 06513-001, Brasil
Total Building SqFt: 245,417
Gross SqFt: 145,313
Usable SqFt: 60,278
Total Power: 15.6 Megawatts
SP01 is the first colocation data center in Brazil to have received the LEED Gold certification from the US Green Building Council. In addition, it has received the Tier III design, project and construction certification from the Uptime Institute.
The IT rooms are only dedicated to mission-critical operation. All building equipment (PDUs, CRAHs, and STSs) are located in technical corridors separated from the IT areas. All rooms include an early smoke detection system (VESDA – Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) and a gas-based fire suppression system (Ecaro 25 – Clean Agent Fire Suppression), in addition to a dry-pipe sprinkler system.
There is also wide availability of offices for clients in the DC SP01 administrative building, including the possibility of NOCs (Network Operations Center), contingency environments, meeting rooms, and parking spaces.
Data Center Specs:
- Data Center Tier III with high density and maximum energy efficiency, connectivity and security
- Built in 7 months, following rigid standards of quality and security and respect for the environment
- ISO 9001, 20000-1 and 27001 certifications. The first data center to obtain the LEED GOLD certification and recently added the ISAE 3402 certificate.
- 100% managed, maintained and operated by ODATA
- Redundancy N+1 in all systems
- Diesel tanks that provide 3 days of autonomy