Charlotte-IX was launched with the support of Flexential. The new peering exchange point is available at Flexential's Charlotte and Raleigh data centers. Learn more at: Charlotte IX Peeringdb.com entry <a href="https://www.p...
Company: NorthState (formerly DataChambers)
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 50,000
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 9.6 Megawatts
• Total building: Approximately 50,000 sq. ft.
• Raised floor: Approximately 30,000 sq. ft. of 36” raised floor, clear ceiling height 12’
• Expansion: Future expansion can increase total building to approximately 80,000 sq. ft. and the raised floor to approximately 50,000 sq. ft.
• Features: Loading dock space and secure mechanical area
• Total power: Fully redundant for a total of 9.6 mW at full build-out
• Generator: PowerSecure implemented in redundant quad 600 kW sets (2N + configuration). Each quad set is capable of 2.4 mW.
• UPS: Mitsubishi, implemented in redundant pairs (2N configuration)
• Main switch gear: Packaged Square D by PowerSecure. Implemented in redundant pairs (2N + configuration)
• 2N-Redunancy: All power is implemented in at least a 2N configuration and designed for continuous maintainability