Vantage Data Centers has announced that it has launched a data center campus in both Poland and Germany, the former is in Warsaw, and its first step into the Polish market, while the latter is its campus in Berlin, which is the company’s second venture into Germany. Vantage has now completed ...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage operates a 68-acre campus and plans to build four additional data centers. Quincy benefits from the lowest power rates in the country, and Washington’s tax breaks provides the lowest TCO in North America.
- 400,000+ sq. ft. potential
- 6 MW of critical IT load operational
- 55 MW of critical IT load potential
- Hydropower offers the lowest TCO in the US
- Washington state tax incentives further reduce TCO