Vantage Data Centers is expanding into Africa by breaking ground on a new 80MW campus in Johannesburg, South Africa. The campus will be developed in phases, with the first 16MW phase scheduled to be completed in 2022. The new facility is located in Waterfall City in Johannesburg. Also, the cam...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage operates a 68-acre campus and plans to build four additional data centers. Quincy benefits from the lowest power rates in the country, and Washington’s tax breaks provides the lowest TCO in North America.
- 400,000+ sq. ft. potential
- 6 MW of critical IT load operational
- 55 MW of critical IT load potential
- Hydropower offers the lowest TCO in the US
- Washington state tax incentives further reduce TCO