Vantage has announced that Colony Capital will invest $1.2 billion into Vantage. This is on top of the $800 million it raised in February 2020 and $692 million it raised in 2019. A massive war chest to fund Vantage's aggressive expansion into Europe. Earlier this year the company announced it ...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage operates a 68-acre campus and plans to build four additional data centers. Quincy benefits from the lowest power rates in the country, and Washington’s tax breaks provides the lowest TCO in North America.
- 400,000+ sq. ft. potential
- 6 MW of critical IT load operational
- 55 MW of critical IT load potential
- Hydropower offers the lowest TCO in the US
- Washington state tax incentives further reduce TCO