Vantage Data Centers has acquired the data center business of services company Hypertec. With Hypertec's facilities, Vantage will become a large player with additional capacity in the Montreal market. Hypertec’s 49MW campus includes 25MW across two existing facilities and 24MW of expansion cap...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage operates a 68-acre campus and plans to build four additional data centers. Quincy benefits from the lowest power rates in the country, and Washington’s tax breaks provides the lowest TCO in North America.
- 400,000+ sq. ft. potential
- 6 MW of critical IT load operational
- 55 MW of critical IT load potential
- Hydropower offers the lowest TCO in the US
- Washington state tax incentives further reduce TCO