Vantage Data Centers has announced that it is now providing its customers access to renewable energy at each of its North American and European campuses. This development will help its customers reduce their carbon emissions. Currently, four of the campuses are now being powered by 99% renewab...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage operates a 68-acre campus and plans to build four additional data centers. Quincy benefits from the lowest power rates in the country, and Washington’s tax breaks provides the lowest TCO in North America.
- 400,000+ sq. ft. potential
- 6 MW of critical IT load operational
- 55 MW of critical IT load potential
- Hydropower offers the lowest TCO in the US
- Washington state tax incentives further reduce TCO