Interxion has entered into an agreement to acquire a controlling interest in Icolo, a Kenyan data centre operator, and that it has also entered into a strategic partnership with the Pembani Remgro Infrastructure Fund (PRIF). PRIF will invest in Icolo and will continue to co-invest with Interx...
Region: Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (PACA)
Region: Western Europe
Originally the building was a naval base built by the German Army between 1942 and 1944 under the code name "Martha". Its purpose was harbor 30 U-boats, German submarines that were in service in World War II. The war ended and the Germans never ended up using the naval base.
The base was used for various types of storage for the military until 1982, and then to store chemical materials until 2000. The northern part of the office was occupied by the GPMM until 2005.